Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Truths

Can we really trust this word? Is it really what it says it is? I remember when I stated college and one of my professors asked the class how many of us read the news paper. Knowing what I know now, is there really a point to it? Do you understand we only know a small faction of whats really going on in the world.

We could really put thing is all catogories. History, reglion, science, and any other subject you can thing of. Why is it that telling a small piece of a story can be considered truth? Haven't we been told that if you're not telling the whole truth its a lie.

Everything we know could very well be a lie, the bigger question is could we really handle the truth, meaning the entire truth, the whole story 100% fact! I don't think we could. Blind faith is what we are suppose to have with no question, and no real way to get the answer. Why is this okay? Is law and order worth the lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment