Sunday, October 26, 2014

Loneliness Part 3

A person opinion changes with the weather, so with knowing that we still care so much. Some feel their not special if they don't have 20 to 30 or 40 likes on their picture of Instagram, or on Facebook. No matter how mentally strong a person is we all have that thought, then we try and find the reason this could be. By bringing down another person in our mind is what makes us feel better.

We think " the only reason she has so many likes is because shes showing this or that body part" sad right. We've got to do better, but then again while I may be talking to many people, I'm talking to myself. Even when I look on here and see that not that many people read my blogs I think "oh I must not be talking about anything worth reading" then I laugh to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment