Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Illuminati

Are you over it yet or no? So I'm on Instagram and I come across a page that's all about stars and how they are contented to the Illuminati. where can I start with this, there were more than a couple post that I had a major problem with. This person much to say about all of the main stream stars, and for the next couple of post I feel its only right that I say what I feel. But let me first say this

I do not just call myself a Christian, I am someone that is spiritual, I believe in prayer and having faith and a greater love. I believe that we can speak life into all nouns. With this subject so much life has been spoken into it, it could die and say that it lived a full life. the moment life was giving to this subject  it spread like wild fire. Media Agenda or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment